Ocean County’s Care Management Organization (CMO) since 2005
The mission of Ocean Partnership for Children is to enhance the well-being of youth and families through natural and community supports.
Ocean Partnership for Children (OPC) is one of the premier non-profits, child-serving agencies in Ocean County. As the designated Care Management Organization (CMO), we coordinate care for over 1,000 youth and their families in Ocean County. OPC is part of the NJ Children’s System of Care, helping youth up to the age of 21 with mental health, substance use and developmental disabilities achieve their vision and goals. The agency uses the wraparound, strength-base approach to working with children and youth in need. OPC’s office is in downtown Toms River but the agency serves all of Ocean County NJ.
What we can offer you
At OPC we have a lot to offer! For those in the social work and human service professions, OPC is a great place to start your career, learn resources, and be a part of the child-serving community. The best part of a career with OPC is making a difference every day in the lives of children, teens, and families. We are a diverse workforce and have a unique perspective, mirroring the communities in which we serve.
Seeking dedicated Care Managers and Bilingual Care Managers!
The fulltime position of Care Manager and Bi-Lingual Care Manager at OPC is mostly community-based field work that provides advocacy and care coordination needed to ensure that youth remain at home, in school, and in the community. This position engages with children/youth serving agencies through collaboration and linkage to produce successful outcomes for the children/youth we serve.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, mental health or related human service field
- A minimum of one year of experience working with youth with mental health, substance use or developmental challenges is required.
- Excellent technology (Microsoft Office) and time management skills are needed
- Being bilingual in Spanish is required for Bilingual Care Managers
- Flexibility and the adaptability to work within an ever-changing environment
- Passion for working with youth and families is a must!
- A NJ driver’s license in good standing is required.
Salary, Benefits and Work Culture
- OPC offers a unique family-like, supportive, and flexible work environment. Staff rate it as an “excellent place to work.”
- Starting salary is $43,000 with additional compensation paid for graduate degrees, 3+ years of relevant experience, bi-lingual and licensure
- We offer a hybrid model of working remotely and working on site after completion of introductory period
- We recognize 12 paid holidays
- Generous paid leave (Vacation, PTO and Paid Sick Leave)
- Agency vehicles available for in-person youth and family meetings
- Extensive benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Basic Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, a 401(k) plan with employer contribution, Employee Assistance Program.
- OPC promotes a culture of wellness, self-care, and work-life balance.
For more information and to apply, visit the ADP Career Center.
Ocean Partnership for Children is Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliations, or belief. If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please contact Jill Carlin, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com