At OPC we have a lot to offer!
For those in the social work and human service professions, OPC is a great place to start your career, learn resources, and be a part of the child-serving community. The best part of a career with OPC is making a difference every day in the lives of children, teens, and families. We are a diverse workforce and have a unique perspective, mirroring the communities in which we serve.
Seeking dedicated Care Managers and Bilingual Care Managers!
The fulltime position of Care Manager and Bi-Lingual Care Manager at OPC is mostly community-based field work that provides advocacy and care coordination needed to ensure that youth remain at home, in school, and in the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, mental health or related human service field A minimum of one year of experience working with youth with mental health, substance use or developmental challenges is required.
- Excellent technology (Microsoft Office) and time management skills are needed
- Being bilingual in Spanish is required for Bilingual Care Managers
- Flexibility and the adaptability to work within an ever-changing environment
- Passion for working with youth and families is a must!
- A NJ driver’s license in good standing is required.
Salary, Benefits and Work Culture
- OPC offers a unique family-like, supportive, and flexible work environment. Staff rate it as an “excellent place to work.”
- Starting salary is $43,000 with additional compensation paid for graduate degrees, 3+ years of relevant experience, bi-lingual and licensure
- We offer a hybrid model of working remotely and working on site after completion of introductory period
- We recognize 12 paid holidays
- Generous paid leave (Vacation, PTO and Paid Sick Leave)
- Agency vehicles available for in-person youth and family meetings
- Extensive benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Basic Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, a 401(k) plan with employer contribution, Employee Assistance Program.
- OPC promotes a culture of wellness, self-care, and work-life balance.