Community Resources For Families Strength and Resilience for Our Youth & Families
We encourage all agencies, community organizations, and local groups to participate in our growing network of care.
Do You Have Something Great to Offer?
Health & Well-Being Go Hand-in-Hand
If you specialize in providing healthcare services that help children and young adults with complex and multiple needs, please contact us today to be considered for a Memorandum of Understanding.
- Intensive In-Home Services
- Intensive In-Community Services
- Behavioral Assistance Services
- Individual Support Services
Each year Ocean Partnership for Children announces a Request for Proposals (RFP) for Community Resource Development Funds to promote and develop new, additional, and/or unique resources to address an unmet or under-served need in Ocean County. The RFP notice is currently announced in the Fall of each year with proposals due by December/January each year. For notices, please sign up for Ocean Partnership for Children’s Ocean Resource Net Weekly Newsletter.
- 2023 Hope Sheds Light Certified Peer Recovery Specialists for Adolescents, Weekly Support Groups & Recreation activities, Alternative Peer Support Group
- 2022 Step Up Family Services Social Skills Groups,
Sibling Support Groups, and Parent Support Groups.
- 2018-2019 Society for Prevention of Teen Suicide Mental Health Crisis Toolkits, Silvercare Theraplay Training, and Mental Health Association of Ocean County Program Equipment.
- 2016-2017 Brick Teen Center.
- 2015-2016 Ocean Mental Health Services Family Growth Program & Family Resource Network Get Fit Program
- 2014-2015 Catholic Charities Family Growth Program
- 2013-2014 MOCEANS Life Skills Training Program & Community YMCA Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training
- 2012-2013 Ocean Mental Health Services EMDR Clinician Training
- 2010-2011/2011- 2012 Lakewood Community Services Corporation Out-Patient Services
- 2007-2008 Ocean Mental Health Services Family Matters Transportation Program, MOCEANS Life Skills Training Program, Christ Episcopal Church Youth Health, Employment, and Counseling Program, & Ocean County Children’s Inter-Agency Coordinating Council Education Subcommittee Training Materials
- 2006-2007 St Francis Play Attention & World Changing Awareness Ministries Mentoring Program
- 2005 Ocean Mental Health Services Theraplay Program & Children’s Home Society Respite Services