Ocean Partnership for Children’s ongoing commitment to quality services starts with us knowing how we are doing when working with our families.
- To make a general comment or to ask a question about our services you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the leadership team.
- To report business issues and matters not requiring anonymity please contact the employee’s supervisor or HR department.
- To report fraud, potential or non-compliance of laws and regulations in ethics and/or employee management:
- Contact a member of leadership
- Contact Safe Hotline – 1-855-662-SAFE Company ID: 2382663215
Ocean Partnership for Children, Inc. (herein referred to as “the agency”) has a policy of maintaining the highest level of professional and ethical standards in the conduct of its business. The Agency places the highest importance upon its reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethical standards. This Policy Statement is a reaffirmation of the importance of the highest level of ethical conduct and standards.
Compliance with the Organization’s Deficit Reduction Act Policy by all staff members, agents and contractors of the Organization is required as a condition of continued employment, engagement or affiliation by or with the Organization. Any questions regarding the Organization’s Compliance Plan and Federal Deficit Reduction Act Policies should be directed to the Director of Organizational Development or, in his absence, the Executive Director. Actual or suspected violations of the Code of Conduct or Compliance Plan can be reported by contacting SAFE Hotline, which is an independent, third-party, confidential and anonymous reporting service.
Fraud reports are related to embezzlement, fraudulent reporting or accounting issues, auditing violations, internal control matters and any other violations.
Compliance & Ethics
Compliance and Ethics reports are related to compliance and regulation violations, code of ethics violations, conflicts of interest, and waste and abuse of company equipment and resources.
Human Resources reports are related to employee relations, abuse of benefits, discrimination, harassment, and work environment.